20090214

Updated Portfolio!

As I await the day my dual citizenship kicks in and I no longer have to deal with student visa applications, I also await the day I can start school... again. Lately I've been pumping out a bunch of sketches in my art journal, weird ideas and notes, and a crap load of cheap/volunteer design work. My print portfolio seems to be growing. Pretty soon I'll have new stuff in my Web and Identity sections, and maybe even a new layout, so come and visit the site again soon. (Assuming people other than prospective clients/employers actually view this.)



Til then, have a Happy Love-just-one-other-person-rather-than-love-everyone
-around-you-by-buying-them-loads-of-lame-stuff-made-in-china-on-February-the-
14th-and-make-the-world-jealous-lonely- bitter-angsty-and-uncomfortable day!

xo
MK!